Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Picture and a Story


I found this pic on a blog called The Male Beauty and you should look at that blog, he has some really great pics there. The pics on his blog are sexy but they are also really artistic and they make you think. I like pics that tell a story (which is why I like yaoi so much), or at least make me think of a story that goes with the pic.

Ok here's my story that goes with this pic. The boy in the pic is named, oh...what shall we call him? Kyle. (no its not me but that's what Im naming him for this story ok?)

Kyle felt the strong arms of his boyfriend Eric holding him tight and he felt Eric moving deep inside of him. Eric moaned and came and at the same time whispered in Kyles ear, "I love you Kyle" and Kyle came at the same moment when he heard those words. Then Eric held Kyle all night and kept whispering in his ear the he loved him. I love you Kyle. I love you Kyle. Kyle felt so warm and safe and loved it was like being in heaven.

But then it seemed that Eric's voice changed and the words sounded different. I love you Kyle became.....wake up Kyle!

WAKE UP KYLE or you'll be late again!!!

And Kyle woke up, and he realized it had all been a dream. Eric had loved him that way but that was over now and Eric had moved away.

Kyle sat on the edge of his bed and cried.


Ok so maybe I need to work on my story telling skills but seriously, when you look at that pic doesn't it make you wonder what is the story it is trying to tell?

6 comments:

Col said...

Good story and yes, it does make you think!
Maybe you could do some more posts like this, it might even improve your story telling (joke)!

Keep up the good work Kyle, and Happy New Year to you.

Take care,
Col

jhorner said...

I liked it :+)

Anonymous said...

I like it Kyle it very touching. I don't write stories very well.

Happy New Year!!

jay.osa said...

i liked the pic and the story.

yes they can make you think...

happy new year.

KyleT said...

thank you guys for the commentzzz, maybe i will be inspired to write a REALLY hot story lol! :)

garbled said...

(just arrived via torchy's blog)
hmm, did you notice the row of bottles on the window-sill ? maybe he just has a hangover ! at least your story is much better than that...