Saturday, January 3, 2009

Top 10 Things About Me


So I'm seeing all these blogs and guys doing the "Things About Me" lists and since I haven't said a whole lot about myself here yet I thought I would do one.

1 -- My favorite bands are Fall Out Boy, Panic, My Chemical Romance and there's a lot more but those are my most favorite.

2 -- I don't drink but I do sometimes huff the gas out of whip cream cans (its nitrous oxide which is laughing gas!!)

3 -- There are some things I've done in my life that I regret. Exactly 249 things.

4 -- I have a candle and some vasaline hidden in a box on a shelf in my closet. I use them for recreational purposes.

5 -- I believe in God but I don't think God cares much about if anybody believes in him or not, I think he cares about if we love each other.

6 -- I'm 5'6" and sort of skinny. I should work out but I don't

7 -- I don't hate anybody.

8 -- I think Barack Obama is sexy. This is unfortunate because I probably don't have much of a chance with him.

9 -- (and related to #8) I think the MOST sexy thing about a man is not what he looks like (though I can't pretend I don't notice that), it is his ATTITUDE. I like men who are confident and calm and have a sense of humor. (And who like to be top. Yeah I did have to add that hehe)

10 - I can't even think of 10 things to say about myself, thats pretty sad huh?

7 comments:

Planetx_123 said...

What a great post! candle and vasoline, eh? kinky >:-)

And I wouldn't discount Barack just yet- but once he is in office, I bet the press won't ever leave him alone :-)

Thats not really sad...I can't even think of one.

Take care-
Steve

Col said...

Great post Kyle...some really funny stuff!
I particularly liked number 7 though, good attitude!
I'm sure there are many more things about you, no matter how trivial they seem to you, that would let your readers get to know more about you.

Take care,
Col

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Its always nice getting to know about the person who is writing the blog. And I did one with 100 things and there were some really dumb things on their I'll admit it. haha. I mean if your really bored you could type out the 249 things you regret in life. haha

Oh and I sent you an email, but i dont know if you got it or not

Anonymous said...

Candle and Vaseline? Oh you can do better. :D

To be perfectly honest though, Vaseline isn't the world's nicest thing to use in your bum. I don't work for them or anything but you should invest in an Aneros. I got one and... jesus christ. It is a fucking godsend. That and a bit of water-based-lube and you'll be in heaven. I'm fucking exciting just thinking about it right now.

There are also the Nexus and Badboy which are similar deals.

:) nice blog btw.

Anonymous said...

Candle and Vaseline? Oh you can do better. :D

To be perfectly honest though, Vaseline isn't the world's nicest thing to use in your bum. I don't work for them or anything but you should invest in an Aneros. I got one and... jesus christ. It is a fucking godsend. That and a bit of water-based-lube and you'll be in heaven. I'm fucking exciting just thinking about it right now.

There are also the Nexus and Badboy which are similar deals.

:) nice blog btw.

Anonymous said...

very cool dude! Keep it up, I'm definitely gonna keep reading thi blog. You seem like a chill kid. One thing though is that its never a bad thing to cry...always keep that in mind

Anonymous said...

Silly Kyle; your 10th favorite or best thing is your writing ability.