Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Everybody!


I thought I should write a Merry Christmas blog because its Christmas (well actually Christmas is about over but I'm always late with stuff like this). So um Merry Christmas to everybody.

I do believe in Jesus, but I'm not like one of those fundamentalist types (uh...if you look at the pics i put here you could probably tell that huh?). I think the message and meaning of Jesus is just one thing. LOVE. So that is what I am wishing for everybody who reads this on his birthday. LOVE.

I had a pretty nice CHristmas even though things in my family are sort of messed up. My mom finally woke up about noon and it was nice being with her for a few hours until she got drunk, which was just a few hours. Yeah. Messed up. I took off when Frank her bf showed up and I went to spend the rest of the day with my friend Tasha. Tasha is the only person who knows I'm gay (well, the only one who knows it for a fact lol) and she's ok about it. In fact she thinks its about the only really "interesting" thing about me lol. She is also a huge yaoi fan, which is something I never really understood at all--why so many girls like yaoi which is sort of by definition GAY lol. She does a lot of pretty good fanart herself but I won't put any here because she wouldn't want me to I'm pretty sure. Tasha always wants to know all the details of my "sex life" which is pretty funny considering that I don't HAVE one at the moment. I did have one for a while and Tasha wanted to know EVERYTHING we did lol. (and I told her too!)  

Anyway Merry Christmas you guys and much love to everybody.

4 comments:

Joe said...

Well it was a good christmas but im sure not your dream christmas ;P anyway the fact is that girls like yaoi for the same way heterosexual men like girl on girl action they kinda make them horny in a way man cant do i think ;P

Uncle Sydney 2012 said...

Merry Christmas Kyle,

Be strong, be happy, be kind. Forgive your Mom. Also be there for her. Life can be unfair, and nuts, but that's no reason not to have laffs.

Go out with friends, and enjoy your youth.

Bless your Heart.

cvn70 said...

kyle

just found your blog and wantedto say thanks for writing it

home life it could be better but make the best out of it

wanted you to know some else is reading your thought

have a good day

bob

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Kyle! I like your blog very much. Please keep up the good work.

Chutney