Monday, December 22, 2008

Ok a hot post to see how that works lol


Ok so I'm figuring that since I called this blog my gay hot spot I should at least make a try at writing something hot huh?  

I said before my current sex life is pretty much all in my head but I did have a boyfriend about a year ago (only one so far sigh).   Later maybe I'll tell more about him and what we did but for now here's a pic that shows what we liked to do.  

PLZ NOTE! This is NOT a pic of him and me but just an illustration, like those *serving suggestion* pics you see on the macaroni and cheese packs lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture!

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

lol - serving suggestion! love it! perhaps with a light salad and a chilled bottle of frascati! funny guy =]

Seth said...

Looks more interesting than the box of mac-n-cheese.

:)