Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another Pic with a (made up) Story


This is another pic I uh...borrowed...from The Male Beauty blog which really has some good photos. Like I said before, a lot of the pics there are sexy and hot, but also a lot of them just make you think there must be a story that goes with them. Like this one. For this story we are going to call the boy in this pic, well lets see...how about maybe...Kyle. (no its not really me but the story is sort of true)

For a while Kyle had thought that maybe Eric loved him, but when Eric moved away and never called him again, Kyle thought that it had all been in his head and that all Eric had wanted really was sex. Kyle tried calling him and emailing but Eric mostly didnt even answer or just answered with a few words.

Then after almost a whole year had passed, Kyle got a phone call, and it was Eric.
Eric said that he was going to be coming back to town for a while, and he wanted to get together. Kyle was happier than he ever imagined he could be. Eric said that they should meet at the park at noon, and Kyle was there an hour early just from excitement. He sat under a tree and waited.  

Noon came...no Eric. Kyle thought maybe he was just a little late. 1 o'clock came...no Eric. 2 o'clock. Finally Kyle realized that Eric must have changed his mind and didn't really want to see him again. Kyle knew that he should never have hoped.


Ok thats the story, I bet if you look at this pic and the expression on that boy's face it makes you think of a story too.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kyle, that makes me hurt. I had a similar situation. It really can be soul destroying... I hope the "Kyle" in the story is able to move past the "Eric" in the story.

xxoo

Chutney

Planetx_123 said...

I agree- that picture looks very lonely, but with a yearning look...almost like he's watching someone that he is in love with but knows can never be.

Good post Kyle- this is a good idea you have about stories with pictures!

Steve

twinkles said...

I'm sorry, i really prefer happy endings!!!

find a happy pic and make up a story about it kyle!!

cvn70 said...

Kyle

It is a nice story but if you are making them up, then make the next one have a happy ending cause we have had enough sad endings.

Take care and be safe

Bob

Col said...

Sad story :(
So are you saying that a similar thing happened to you?

KyleT said...

Thanks for the comments you guys. Yes somethng similar did happen to me, im ok about it but it hurt a lot at the time.
I will come up with a happy story next. Maybe a little pervy lol, but thats happy right?

torchy! said...

aw man. that's well sad. torchy gives kyle a big hug.

l8rs
torchy!

Anonymous said...

kyle..
you definitely got the perfect idea from this boys face... if he's not hurt, he surely has been b4 and perfectly knows how to show us...
congrats!

raphA

Col said...

Lol. Yeah, I suppose pervy is happy. Well, I suppose it's not sad at least. Actually, pervy is probably just... pervy! But who cares ;)

jay.osa said...

wow that was a cool story. sad about the ending though...

Anonymous said...

hey kyle,
very nice story i wish i could write as good as you kyle.

Well im back from the hospital .. feeling a lot better now. I have been doing a lot of thinking too...

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

Thank you for a moving story. I wish I could write so succinctly, instead of like I was paid by the word!
Sad, happy, pervy or prudish - they are your stories - please write them how you will. That's what brings me back!
G =]