Monday, January 19, 2009

Yes We Can!


I am pretty excited about tuesday and Barack Obama becoming President. I was never really following politics until this election, but I admire Barack Obama a lot and I think he could be a great President. And I'm not just saying that because I think he's sexy hehe. We will get to watch the inaguration (spell check?) at school, they're setting up a big tv in the auditorium.

Lets see in other news...um...WOW its been cold here. We got down to ZERO a couple nights ago which hardly ever happens here. The last time was before I was born so I guess it was kind of an event. I went outside to see what zero feels like and I can tell you that what it feels like is---COLD! (Which made me think of hot men but then just about anything can make me think of hot men.)

I started to write a blog about that last blog I wrote, but I'm not sure about that yet. I have been a little worried about writing much about Eric because I've seen on other blogs guys write about having a bf who was older than they are and everybody is like OH thats so terrible. And Eric isn't even that much older.  It does make me sad that he seems to want to forget that we were together, but I sort of understand that too. But anyway I will always remember him and even though it was only a short time we were seeing each other it was special. Maybe I'll write more about it later.  

Oh and one more thing. I want to make a sort of public-private THANK YOU to somebody. Public because I'm saying it here, private because I won't say his name (I don't think he'd want that).
There are some verrrrrry weird ppl who hang out in internetworld. I get some strange emails lol. Some of them are just sexxxy which is always nice hehe, and some of them are friendly and asking about my life and things, but I got an email from a guy who saw my blog and it was really special.  He just wanted to be my friend and he gave me a gift just because he wanted to do something kind for somebody. It pretty much amazed me.  
Soooo, thank you Mr. X--you know who you are lol. (And Tasha thanks you also.)  

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey
here in Rio de Janeiro is 8am and its 30°C/86°F ... Which means I'm in hell... Anyway, I'm also thinkng about hot men...

raphA

Gregg said...

Its 28 F this morning and was 50 F yesterday. On Friday I thought everything was gonna blow away. Every light pole and sign was moving.
I wish the world didn't care about age, friends could be friends and we could all be open and supported in growing and exploring the world.
Change is coming.

torchy! said...

yay, go kyle! very happy 4 u. (apart from the cold bit) brrrr.

take care
torchyyy!

ps. just reread my email to u as i was a bit scared i'd been put in the weird bucket, but i *think* it was ok....

torchy! said...

oh and, torchy doesn't do politics, but it's a big day for u tomoz and i'm pretty sure that the Whole World is really hoping that Barack is gonna be a good president! enjoy!

torchyyy!

Anonymous said...

kyle

barak, has big challenges ahead of him but the country is behind and and willing to give him a chance so let's see what he can do, and he can not make it worse than it already is outthere:)

If people are concerned about the age differences in a relationship it is because they care about you and they speak from their experiences which all to often have not been favorable

sometimes Kyle people are nice

take care and be safe

bob

Col said...

If you're not comfortable with posting that type of thing, or worried about people's reactions then don't do it.
On the other hand, nobody is being forced to read your material so if they don't care for it's content they don't have to read it.

If you do want to talk about it, you know you can email or IM me. I'm a really good listener, and a loyal, non-judgemental friend too.

Take care matey,
Col

Uncle Sydney 2012 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Uncle Sydney 2012 said...

t's been -10F with the wind chill effect, but so what Batman is about to be sworn in as our Commander and Chief.

I was born when Truman was President. So that makes me about 238 years old. I'm just glad I managed to hang around to see this cool shit go down!

I really lies the Obama Obi-Wann pic btw.

Anonymous said...

I think there are millions of us non-Americans who are pretty excited about the inauguration of Barack Obama as well Kyle. A pretty big job ahead of him-a lot of healing to do so let's pray he is the one who can pull it off. I think he will do it !. Love your blog and it's great reading the thoughts of a younger person-always cherish those you have loved.. Good luck !!
Mickey

Anonymous said...

and then there are people who do not believe in a fairy tale forced upon us by the media. That he is just the same as another President that was suppose to be a change, this is where I show my age, Jimmy Carter. Carter was a limp one-hit wonder President that instead of change brought us a recession closest to the Great Depression of the 1930's, and his choices since being a President question his thinking. Not everyone is behind Obama, not everyone is thinking this is historic, I look at this with dread. Why because you all have been blinded by the media into a limp, weak President that isn't going to take us to the brave new world, but more into Hoovervilles. (look it up)

KyleT said...

Thanks for all the comments you guys.
Mr.Anon at the bottom you say--"Not everyone is behind Obama"

Even if I didn't support him, he IS our president now and I would be behind him.

Awesome how willing you are to at least give him a chance.
*sarcasm*

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

Goodness - I thought it was just the English who were obsessed with the weather - you will be waxing lyrical over the strange crystalline patterns in the alto-cirrus clouds that help you divine if it is ging to be warm or cold the next day. Or worse, you will start carrying a micro-brolly in your bag wherever you go, just in case. Or worse still, you will have a little weather station in your garden, so you can develop your own stats to help your own predictions, 'cos let's face it, a Cray supercomputer array running 24/ just couldn't possibly produce a better predictive model than your own.
Oh dear ... what have I come to?!
Get under your duvet and keep warm.
G =]

Anonymous said...

Hi
First of all, congratulations for your blog.
Congratulations too for your happiness about the new President. I hope that Mr.Obama are fundator of a new way to made politics.
LluĂ­s

Anonymous said...

I don't get the whole age thing anyway. It doesn't matter who's what age, if they like it, let em do it. As long as its not forced...