Sunday, January 11, 2009

I hate sunday nights. I especially hate sunday nights when I have a pile of stuff to do for school and I haven't started it. And I most especially hate it when the stuff I have to do is math. Whoever invented trigonometry should be waterboarded by Dick Cheney then forced to eat snails.

 

Yes I know, some people like to eat snails. In fact the guy who invented trigonometry is probably just the kind of guy who LIKES to eat snails. So nevermind.

I sukk at math. I do ok at most other things but math. So.


I wish I could think of interesting things to write about. I started to write this whole long blog about a guy who beat me up when I was 9. He beat me up just because he didn't like me, no reason. A bunch of people were watching. I knew I couldn't stop him from beating me up because he was a lot bigger than me, but the one thing I was trying not to do was to cry. But finally I started crying. Everybody watching was laughing. They thought it was great entertainment.


So I was writing this blog about it then it sort of veered into fantasy. In my fantasy Kevin is hitting me and I'm on the ground but I won't cry, and he keeps hitting me, then suddenly from behind him Mr. Cosgrove yanks Kevin off of me and smacks him to the ground and Kevin starts to cry like a baby. And everybody laughs.
Then Mr. Cosgrove picks me up and takes me into his office and says "Kyle are you all right?" And I say yes. Then he says he better check me out to make sure.
And then the fantasy gets XXX rated (and Im not 9 yrs old anymore you pervs). I'll have to think about whether or not to tell you that part of the fantasy. Some of you may be too young to hear this you know?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

IDK about the whole student/teacher fantasy. That's a bit strange. Esp if there is a large age difference... I mean, to each their own and all... definitely not my style...

Gregg said...

I have to say I like math, tho I don't want a career in in. I tend to be logical and you cant argue a correct answer but I always want to argue about any essay, research report or short answer. Being beaten up..we have all been there. Always wanted someone to step in.

chocolateninj4 said...

But apparently not too young to see it, judging by the pictures on your blog... =P

Planetx_123 said...

I remember when I was first year of college, and managing a movie theatre- there was a 'fight club' going around where some guys that worked there would video tape them beating each other up (with no shirts as well!). I let two guys leave early to go do this: one was the hottest guy that worked there, and the other I had the biggest crush on. I was excited because I thought it would be fun and games, and I would see a video of two hot guys wrestling around in the woods half naked >:-) Instead the one guy beat the crap out of the guy I was really in love with (also a good friend, meh...). I remember crying that night, because I felt so responsible.

Anyways- I hate fights. I hate watching them and hearing about them. I just want to cry- because its so violent and barbaric.

If you want math help- shoot me an email.

Steve

naturgesetz said...

In high school I took Algebra I, Plane Geometry, and Algebra II. Did quite well in all of them. Senior year they offered Solid Geometry and Trig. I didn't take it because by the end of junior year I was royally tired of following letters down a page.

naturgesetz said...

BTW, who's Mr. Cosgrove?

twinkles said...

hey kyle!
dont be silly! trigonometry and geometry are the easy parts of math... wait till u get to calculus :(

i actually enjoy trigonometry btw
(its the only part of math that makes sense to me)

I've never been beaten up, but when i was a kid i was bullied a lot. had to change schools 3 times, that bad it was. and about ur teacher.. be careful what you wish for!

Col said...

Hi Kyle,

I was picked on and beaten up as a kid, and like you... for no reason!
I don't ever remember crying because of pain or injury during those fights, but I did cry once I could no longer hold in my anger.

Hehe, I was like the Incredible Hulk (don't make me angry... blah blah blah), and those bullies never picked on me twice ;)

Btw, I abhor violence, really!

torchy! said...

kyle, you're doin a good job of writin interestin stuff. gettin beaten up is an unfortunate part of school life. although i managed to escape it i still got whacked a load of times, and yeah, i cried like a baby when i was 12.

if you're gonna tell us the rest of the fantasy, make sure you tell us how old you are in it, coz a teacher/9-yr-old thing is just waaay too disturbing for torchy.

btw, i actually enjoyed trigonometry coz i was good at it, so likewise if you want help, just ask.

take care
torchy!

Anonymous said...

hey kyle...
i like math! in fact, im starting an engineering course in 2 months...

well... about the fantasy... i wouldnt post it here... i think it would kind of change your blog substancially...

Anonymous said...

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,