Thursday, January 8, 2009

stream of consciousness

I was trying to think of something to write on my blog but nothing was coming to mind, so I thought Id try a thing we did in class one time called stream of consciousness writing. Its where you don't try to think anything through, just write whatever comes into your head. So ok here goes, this is what my stream of consciousness is.

Wow its kind of cold in here sex sex hot guys sex sex I like hamburgers with a lot of mustard sex sex sweaty sex sex my cat is funny sometimes sex sex sex I wish I had a better computer sex sex and sex but also sex my right sock has a hole in the toe sex sex sex horny sex.

Ok well thats sort of how my mind works. Pretty interesting huh? When I did this in class I left out the embarrassing parts, like about my socks.

13 comments:

Col said...

Lol. You're a funny guy! Fancy having holes in your sex, sorry I mean socks!

Seth said...

LOL :)

Anonymous said...

kyle dude you crack me up. hey, can i e-lick your toe thru the hole? or is that too purvy?

if you like a load of mustard be careful when you get to the uk, our stuff is waaay hotter than your puny us stuff! lol.

Planetx_123 said...

nice :-)

I think they should make socks out of something more durable...or I could keep my toenails more clipped so they weren't like talons digging through the string.

happy friday!
Steve

jhorner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jhorner said...

Sex while wearing a sock - though not on your foot ;) That way, you'd WANT the hole... ;)

Rob said...

hes been using the sock to wank into! he just has a very sharp end

Anonymous said...

lol @ jake. hey, careful where u point that thing, u could have someone's eye out with that!

i was in town at lunchtime thinking about yr post and i tried it myself. it was well fun and i'll do a similar post in a week or so.

chrs m8
torchy!

torchy! said...

omg me again. 3 comments on 1 post. i'm not stalking u, honest. it just stuck me that the boy on the receiving end in the pic for your prof purvert post looks a bit like ash (i think) from the pokemon series. maybe its the same artist! (or maybe my memory is failing).

anyway, gotta catch em all
torchy!

Rob said...

creepy lol

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

I love this stream of consciousness thing - its the kind of 'game' one can play for hours! If one can avoid lots of repetition, then one is probably ... not normal! Now - give me more to read!
=]

twinkles said...

kyle!
i love ur blog!
(check ur email!)

Gregg said...

yup!